Little Beans Childcare (Sussex) Ltd started it’s journey in Portslade as a childcare setting with a difference with its core aim to always offer flexible and affordable childcare with no compromise on the quality.
Our Portslade setting offers a warm, nurturing, home from home family environment for your children aged between 1 and 4 years. We do have space for children before their 1st birthday and this is considered on a case by case basis.
Our Pre School in Horsham Is designed to support children from age 2 and beyond in their journey to being school ready!! A hybrid setting with a huge emphasis on outdoor learning in our beautiful woodland space. This setting is currently on a dual registration with our Portslade premise and we aim for it to be an independent setting in early 2020.
We always aim to offer all the best elements from a formal nursery whilst maintaining the warmth of a traditional home from home childcare setting. We are fully committed to providing an environment that supports excellent learning and progress in the early years across all areas of educational development.
- To provide a warm and caring home from home environment for your little ones to flourish and develop.
- To work in partnership with our parents.
- Provide flexible and affordable childcare for the local families surrounding both of our settings.
We have three registered staff, all of which are either qualified or training towards a Level Three Early Years Educator. This is a mark of best quality for us and will be implemented across both settings as and when we hire new staff.
Our other qualifications include :
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Supervisory Safeguarding Qualifications
- Food Hygiene
- Health and Safety
- Childcare Workforce Development Level 2
- Outdoor Education Level Two
- SENCO Trained
- First Aid Trained
- Fire Safety and Fire Marshal Trained